Bunaken National Park Tourism, Indonesia

Tuesday, May 10th 2016. | Indonesia

Bunaken National Park Bunaken National Park Tourism, Indonesia

Bunaken National Park is a beautiful park with underwater views that are still very clean. The Park is located in North Sulawesi, Indonesia. The National Park was established in 1991 and covers an area of 890.65 km2. 97% of the Park is the habitat of the ocean, while the remaining 3% is the Mainland, includes five islands of Bunaken, Manado Tua, Siladen and Mantehage, Naen. Bunaken National Park is very well suited for your next trip vacation tourism. Indonesia is very famous for the beauty of the tour under its one of them is tourism, Coral Sea Park. In this place you can do snorkeling at Bunaken sea, you will be pampered with the beauty of the coral reefs and fish. The Park is located in the Coral triangle, became home to 390 species of coral reefs and also various species of fish, molluscs, reptiles and marine mammals. Here you will not be disappointed with the underwater beauty. Because of the natural beauty of its bottom, thus, coral into the 10 most popular and best attractions in Indonesia. Bunaken National Park this is a representative marine ecosystems including grasslands Indonesia sea, coral reefs and coastal ecosystems. Particularly remarkable is not the place for this. Good luck in Bunaken National Park with your family and your spouse.

Bunaken National Park Beach Bunaken National Park Tourism, Indonesia

Bunaken National Park Amazing Bunaken National Park Tourism, Indonesia

Bunaken National Park Indonesia Bunaken National Park Tourism, Indonesia

Bunaken National Park Beautiful Bunaken National Park Tourism, Indonesia

tags: , , , ,